[R-SIG-Finance] PerformanceAnalytics - Error in UseMethod("time<-")

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 18:39:30 CEST 2009

Always state what commands you are using so that others
can reproduce the problem.    I suspect there is something
wrong with your setup as this works for me:

library(PerformanceAnalytics)
example(charts.PerformanceSummary)

> packageDescription("PerformanceAnalytics")$Version
[1] "0.9.7.1"
> R.version.string
[1] "R version 2.9.1 Patched (2009-07-01 r48886)"

>From your error message it seems that the zoo package
may not be present.  Make sure its installed and loaded.

search()

should list zoo.