[R-SIG-Finance] PerformanceAnalytics - Error in UseMethod("time<-")

J Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 18:21:30 CEST 2009

For PerformanceAnalytics time<- is being defined in the zoo package.

You haven't included your sessionInfo, so beyond that it's not
possible to see where the actual problem is.

Please post the all the requested info so we can see where conflicts/
issues are occurring.  My guess is a conflict in the use of time from
another package.

Jeff

Jeffrey A. Ryan
jeffrey.ryan at insightalgo.com