[R-SIG-Finance] PerformanceAnalytics - Error in UseMethod("time<-")

Heiko Mayer Heiko-Mayer at gmx.de
Sat Jul 11 16:28:45 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have tried to create the PerformanceSummary chart in PerformanceAnalytics but always got an error. Even the example doesn't work showing the same error. I only get german error messages, but in english it should look like:
'Error in UseMethod("time<-") : no applicable method for "time<-"'

> data(edhec)
> charts.PerformanceSummary(edhec[,c("Funds.of.Funds","Long.Short.Equity")])
Fehler in UseMethod("time<-") : keine anwendbare Methode für "time<-"

Has anyone an idea?

Thanks,
Heiko