[R-SIG-Finance] Is there any great & efficient Financial engineering package ?

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Mon Jul 6 23:58:14 CEST 2009

There are many pricing and risk packages available for R.  I suggest
checking the task views, doing your homework, and asking a more specific
question.

http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Finance.html
http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Econometrics.html
http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/TimeSeries.html