[R-SIG-Finance] re[R-sig-finance] commended books

Bogaso bogaso.christofer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 18:46:32 CEST 2009

[Off-topic]

""steep"-learning curve" means what? which takes very little time to learn a
lot of things? I thought steep learning curve means a curve with high slope
and hence my conclusion. Can guys here please clarify that? If I am right
then Stefan perhaps rightly asked a "FLAT learning curve" i.e. it takes lot
of times to understand a small thing.

Regards,