[R-SIG-Finance] RBloomberg with rcom

Ian Coe ICoe at connectcap.com
Mon Jun 22 16:49:32 CEST 2009

Hi,
  I have been keeping an eye out for the 0.2-1 release, but it appears
that r-forge has not displayed it yet.

  Has anyone else been able to install it from r-forge yet?  If so,
would you mind sending me your steps?

  When I try to install it, this is the error I get.

> install.packages("RBloomberg", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org")
Warning message:
In getDependencies(pkgs, dependencies, available, lib) :
  package 'RBloomberg' is not available

Thanks,
Ian