[R-SIG-Finance] Real interest rate data

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Jun 15 02:39:23 CEST 2009

      I did not see a reply on this, so I will offer a comment:  The
short answer is that there probably is something comparable, available
for purchase from various sources.  I tried Google, which led me to
various sources, including IMF statistics
(http://www.imfstatistics.org/imf/IFSIntRa.htm).  If they provide access
to data, that might be the most comprehensive available.  However, I
could not find an appropriate download button in the few seconds I
devoted to this.  Other, less comprehensive data seems to be available
from U. Mich (http://www.lib.umich.edu/govdocs/stecon.html).

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves