[R-SIG-Finance] Business day conventions

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Jun 15 02:18:47 CEST 2009

Hi, Dirk:

1. How do the RQuantLib capabilities compare on this issue with the
capabilities available in Rmetrics, including the holiday calendars such
as holidayNYSE and holidayZURICH as well as the timeSequence and
seq.timeDate functions in the "timeDate" package?

2. R-Forge did not want to give me the current RQuantLib version from
R-Forge:

 > install.packages("RQuantLib", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org")
Warning message:
In getDependencies(pkgs, dependencies, available, lib) :
package ‘RQuantLib’ is not available

I recently encountered a similar problem trying to access the latest
version of "RBloomberg" on R-Forge. In that case, the package was "not
compiling because there is an
out-of-date dependency."

Thanks for all your contributions to the R project.

Best Wishes,
Spencer