[R-SIG-Finance] R/Rmetrics ebook and Meielisalp Workshop

Diethelm Wuertz wuertz at itp.phys.ethz.ch
Fri Jun 5 16:33:55 CEST 2009

Dear Mailing List,

We are proud to present our first Rmetrics ebook, entitled 'Portfolio
Optimization with R/Rmetrics'. It is intended as a reference and user
guide for the Rmetrics packages for portfolio optimization. For more
information please visit: http://www.rmetrics.org/ebook.htm.

We would also like to remind everyone that the 3rd R/Rmetrics User and
Developer Workshop in Computational Finance and Financial Engineering
(http://www.rmetrics.org/meielisalp.htm) is taking place from June 28th
- July 2nd, 2009 at Meielisalp, Lake Thune in Switzerland. If you are
interested, you can still register at
https://www.rmetrics.org/meielisalp-form.htm.

Kind regards,
Diethelm, Yohan and Andrew