[R-SIG-Finance] time series question

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sat May 23 20:57:16 CEST 2009

      Have you tried the corARMA capabilities in the lme function, nlme
package, as suggested in my earlier reply to this thread
(https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-finance/2009q2/004152.html)?  I'm
not sure, but I believe you can either get one set of estimates or one
for each series, estimating between-series variances, etc.  If so, you
can also test hypotheses such as whether the ARMA models for the
different series are different.  Moreover, the different series can be
of different lengths.

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves