[R-SIG-Finance] [R-sig-finance] Preprocessing RData file (data.table and ff, bigmemory)

Carlos J. Gil Bellosta cgb at datanalytics.com
Fri May 22 17:17:56 CEST 2009

Incidentally, my package is already available at

http://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/colbycol/

You can install it by

install.packages("colbycol",repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org")

There may be some issues as it depends on Python (and it does not work
with Python 3.0). If you work on Windows, you will have to make Python
available to R setting the path properly.

I am working in fixing these nuances. And I do welcome willing beta-testers!

Best regards,

Carlos J. Gil Bellosta
http://www.datanalytics.com