[R-SIG-Finance] Hamilton Filters (and Kalman)

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Tue May 19 18:12:47 CEST 2009

after some recent casting about on the several Kalman implementations in
R, I suggest you take a close look at FKF:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/FKF/index.html

I have no experience with the Hamilton filter.  Please share any code
you come up with to implement it with the community.

Regards,

  - Brian

--
Brian G. Peterson