[R-SIG-Finance] R-SIG-Finance Digest, Vol 59, Issue 10

Rosenthal, Dale W.R. daler at uic.edu
Sat Apr 11 16:18:19 CEST 2009

This has been a problem with Yahoo data for years.  They usually will
return data from your start date; but, the data ends at a random date
before your specified stop date.

My (crude, imperfect) solution was to try multiple times (4-5) and then
toss an exception if that didn't work.  I then made a second pass of
exceptions and then cleaned up the last handful by hand.

Dale