[R-SIG-Finance] quantmod package using "convert.time.series" function

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 19:45:18 CET 2009

Hi Tom,

Unexported means you've got to go the ::: route.  Primary reason is
that it was really written to simplify the code, and unexported meant
one less thing to document.

You could simply hard-code the conversion to whatever you like, and
forgo that function.

The other option is to each session use fixInNamespace and fix on the
fly.  This is probably quite unreliable though, not to mention messy.

You could also change the source before installing.

In all honestly the interface should include a way to modify for your
own db schema, but that isn't there yet...

HTH,
Jeff