[R-SIG-Finance] [R-sig-finance] VaR

Bastian Offermann bastian2507hk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 3 13:01:33 CET 2009

A brief example is given in "Introduction to Modern Portfolio
Optimization with NuOPT..." by Bernd Scherer (2005), page 180. That's
most probably what you are looking for.

This might also be useful

"Philippe Artzner, Freddy Delbaen, Jean-Marc Eber, and David Heath.
Coherent measures
of risk. Mathematical Finance, pages 203-228 (1999)

Regards