[R-SIG-Finance] [R-sig-finance] Plot TS-matrix as a surface

R@Nabble vlanschot at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 12:25:40 CET 2009

I'd like to be able to plot a time-series matrix (i.e. first col contains
sorted dates, rest of cols contains non-sorted data, with headings at the
top; current format is as a zoo object) as a surface/3D chart. The function
persp() is giving me errors, even if I transform data as core data, etc.

Any suggestions / other functions available?

Thx,

PS