[R-SIG-Finance] Winsorization

ngottlieb at marinercapital.com ngottlieb at marinercapital.com
Thu Sep 18 19:16:36 CEST 2008

Hi Pat:

I remember trying MVE many years ago when doing some things in finance
using Principal components
To create correlations first then do PCA.

Might be worth a look at Rousseau's old paper on MVE, been awhile but
sure easy to find again if you web search.

Interesting about least squares versus robust regression. Do you have
any studies showing
This, would be interested.

Neil