[R-SIG-Finance] Financial Econometrics

Hsiao-nan Cheung niheaven at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 06:56:52 CEST 2008

My students are mainly MBA students, and partially PhDs. The course title is 'Advanced Econometrics'. Although economic examples are okay, I prefer some examples on finance since this is their major. Next year they'll take a lecture named 'Time Series Analysis', so in this class there is less contents about TS.