[R-SIG-Finance] Financial Econometrics

Eric Zivot ezivot at u.washington.edu
Mon Sep 15 20:26:30 CEST 2008

Depends on the level of your students. Are these Phd students, MBA students,
undergrads, in the US or outside? What is the course title? Without this
information, any recommendation is essentially useless.

There are many excellent Phd level books and a few good applied books for
MBA students and advanced undergrads.