[R-SIG-Finance] Can't load the quantmod library, without errors.

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 14:31:24 CEST 2008

Hi Pierre,

Yes 0.0-15 is the released version.  The one you had prior that worked
the way you wanted (with the indexAt arg for hours) is 0.0-16.  That
source is on R-forge.

I will make sure that 0.0-16 passes R CMD check today and upload that
to CRAN, which should then post in a day or so.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Jeff