[R-SIG-Finance] Bond valuation

Charles Ward cwrward at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 16:31:40 CEST 2008

Duration calculation is indeed contained in termstrc

The entry is given as...

duration {termstrc}

The function calculates the Macauly duration, modified duration and
duration based weights.
Usage
duration(cf_p, m_p, y)

Arguments
cf_p     cashflows matrix including the prices of the bonds.
m_p     maturity matrix, the first row is filled with zeros.
y     yields of the bonds.

Charles Ward