[R-SIG-Finance] Financial Basket Options

Wojciech Slusarski wojciech.slusarski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 11:18:39 CET 2008

Hi Mosche,

Once I have implemented L-S algorithm for pricing american-asian
options. I am wondering, how stable it is for basket options. What
sort of polynomials did you use? Are you regressing only paths that
are in-the-money, or all? If yes, what do you do, when the number of
paths is lower, than the number of coefficients in the regression?
Unfourtunately my code is not a generic one, and is not useful for
pricing different option from the one I was pricing, so sharing that
code would not bring any benefit to anybody, though if that is
possible, I would appreciate a lot if you could send me your
implementation if that is a flexible code.

Best regards,
Wojciech