[R-SIG-Finance] Interaction with graphs in R

ровен Акьатои volchik2000 at list.ru
Thu Dec 27 15:36:13 CET 2007

Just to clarify (Re: Dirk's post) my post was about visually modifying distribution to value options based on non-standard distribution, i.e. custom, ready made ones.
I think a lot of people dealing with finance have similar problems be it time series representation, storage in the DB, etc, which seem to be not directly linked to finance but nevertheless have to dealt by anybody who is doing financial studies.