[R-SIG-Finance] Analysis of Financial Time Series

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Dec 21 16:48:50 CET 2007

Dear Brian:

      What do you think of "http://fints.r-forge.r-project.org" and the
attached "FinTS Project Work Plan.xls"?

      I think I should next do the following:

      1.  Fix the obvious display problems with this web site.

      2.  What do you think about posting questions to R Wiki, then
asking package maintainers (and later R-SIG Finance) to help resolve
questions?  That should stimulate a discussion whose resolution should
be reasonably well documented and accessible to others.  I plan to try
that with an ARCH question from Tsay's chapter 3.

      3.  Upload a new version of FinTS to CRAN.

      4.  When that's available, issue a progress report to
R-SIG-Finance, inviting responses via R Wiki.

      Best Wishes,
      Spencer Graves