[R-SIG-Finance] backtesting engine (full-blown) application

adschai at optonline.net adschai at optonline.net
Wed Sep 26 05:42:04 CEST 2007

Hi - I guess you might have experience or suggestion on this subject. I am looking for an application vendor that supports strategy creation, backtesting and also offers actual AES functionality. Also, pre-trade and post-trade analysis should be supported. I'm wondering if there is any vendor that provides a good framework at reasonable $$ or not. Any suggestion would be really appreciated. Thank you.

- adschai