[R-SIG-Finance] Bloomberg: Polygon with color transition

Alexander Wurzer alexander.wurzer at fin4cast.com
Thu Aug 23 15:34:29 CEST 2007

thanks for your advices!
unfortunately, it doesn't solve my problem.

I dynamically generate a PDF-performance-report for many assets and
portfolios. So adding a gradient manually would be very inconvenient.
The data-connection, calculation and the plot-functions are written in R, so
the PHP solution is not an appropriate solution for me. Thanks anyway!

Everything works fine - it would be just an optical improvement for our
investors...

It would be great if anybody has an idea how I can create such a plot
directly in R.

Best,
Alex

P.S.: I studied "Management Science" at Vienna University of Economics and
Business Administration