[R-SIG-Finance] TAQ data and Eric Zivot's HF Library

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Wed Mar 7 13:46:23 CET 2007

On Thursday 15 February 2007 02:12 pm, Panov, Evgeny [CIB-EQTY] wrote:

> Did anybody try to look at co-skewnesses for stocks for different
> sampling frequencies?
> (i.e. 1-week as opposed to 1-day as opposed to 5-minutes)

I realized that no one responded to this post.

We had previously released functions for the co-moments to this list, and
CoSkewness is included in the code we released as the
PerformanceAnalytics package this week.

You could use wavelets (via the package waveslim) or the aggregate
function from zoo to construct the series for the various frequencies
that you want to analyze.

Regards,

   - Brian

--