[R-SIG-Finance] TAQ data and Eric Zivot's HF Library

Eric Zivot ezivot at u.washington.edu
Thu Feb 15 19:54:03 CET 2007

This library has gotten a bit old, and there are a bunch of new techniques
for the analysis of high frequency data (especially for realized variance
etc) that have appeared recently. I am in the process of substantially
updating the library with the help of one of my Phd students and this may
involve a port to R. I'll keep the list informed.
ez