[R-SIG-Finance] Passing dates from Excel to R using RExcel functions

Krishna Kumar kriskumar at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 14 02:40:09 CEST 2006

I have had no problems passing date in as dataframes back and forth and
is now my prefered method..  No need to even do as.Date or know
all the Posixct kungfu although it is worth knowing all that..
[Instead of  rput I use rputdataframe and this works like a charm with
zoo or the new Diethelm's timeSeries class .]

Best,
Krishna