[R-SIG-Finance] New York-based hedge fund seeks senior application developer with R experience

Norman Yamada nyamada at millburncorp.com
Mon Sep 11 19:00:42 CEST 2006

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this.

Wanted: Experienced senior application developer with substantial
experience with Java and R to take over development and maintenance
of a real-time commodity and currency trading system for hedge fund.
A strong background in UNIX required. Strong knowledge of SQL needed
(i.e., experience writing stored procedures and triggers in
PostgreSQL, Oracle or Informix). Knowledge of financial markets a
plus. Knowledge of the RMetrics library and background in
quantitative finance helpful, but not absolutely required. A creative
mind is necessary. Salary highly competitive with excellent benefits.
Please email resume and contact information to nyamada AT
millburncorp DOT com. Again, my apologies if this isn't the right
place to post; I'll gladly crosspost this in what ever mailing list
you recommend.

Norman Yamada