[R-sig-Finance] Convert tick data to OHLC

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Jul 24 00:32:36 CEST 2006

	  The only "open, high, low, close" functions I found were
plotOHLC{tseries} and ohlcPlot{fMultivar}.  I too would be surprised if
you were the first to attempt this.  However, if anyone has contributed
any such thing to CRAN, it is sufficiently well hidden that neither of
us could find it.

	  If I had a need for such right now, I likely would write my own
function.

	  Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
	  Spencer Graves