[R-sig-Finance] Convert tick data to OHLC

kriskumar at earthlink.net kriskumar at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 23 22:22:16 CEST 2006

There are atleast two ways to this use Wolfgang Breyman's HFfinance library.  This needs the timeSeries class and I am not sure if it can be done without further tinkering.  I think the fSeries class timeSeries is compatible ? Or simillar to the splus class. Or use Eric Zivot's splus hfanalysis code in R after some munging perhaps!