[R-sig-finance] [R] Bloomberg Data Import to R

davidr@rhotrading.com davidr at rhotrading.com
Wed Feb 8 16:34:12 CET 2006

I'd be happy to participate, at least as a tester and debugger.
My skill with R programming is only moderate, so I would prefer to leave
that to others who are better at it. I have posted code snippets to the
list, but I haven't moved much beyond that for my own work.
I do have access to Bloomberg, and I agree that there should be no
licensing issues as long as the (raw) data is not redistributed.

David L. Reiner

R-sig-finance
> archive. Dirk's approach using the C API is cleaner and platform
> independent, but the COM route is probably easier to implement.
Bernhard's