[R-sig-finance] JOB: S-PLUS/R Finance Consultant, Mango Solutions (UK)

Sean O'Riordain sean.oriordain at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 16:54:57 CET 2005

I don't think there are *that* many R job opportunities in finance
arising every month - if the number of opportunities posted to the
list stays low relative to the rest of the more technical posts, then
I don't have a problem with it at all.

If the number of R-Job emails arising each month starts to rise
significantly, then perhaps a separate r-jobs at stat.math.ethz.ch email
list might be considered specificially for this purpose ?

cheers,
Sean