[R-sig-finance] foptions package

Krishna Kumar kriskumar at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 12 15:45:54 CET 2005

I am attaching a little function I wrote which does the LR/CRR/JR trees
it also does the Binomial with Blackscholes
2-point richardson extrapolation with a BS adjustment at the penultimate
step (Broadie-DeTempleton) particularly good for getting smooth greeks.

Hope this helps,

Best,
Kris

ps: It is ugly and not well documented is there a R standard for naming
variables etc?