[R-sig-finance] RDCOMClient libarary compatibility

Murphy, Aran (US-Inst_Research & Strategy) AMurphy at russell.com
Tue Aug 23 01:35:16 CEST 2005

Hello Jonathan,  I received the same error when loading RDCOMClient at
first but then I found and used a different source package - omegahat's
http://www.omegahat.org/RDCOMClient/ - this worked when loading it from
the Packages -> InstallPackage(s)FromLocal Zipfiles menu option.
Results:

> require("RDCOMClient");
[1] TRUE

Please post on how yours goes. Beyond this part I haven't gotten far.

Cheers,
Aran Murphy