[R-sig-finance] Solve.QP

KAHRA HANNU hannu.kahra at mpsgr.it
Mon Jul 11 10:58:09 CEST 2005

Lorenzo,

Have a look at the portfolio.optim R code and how it applies solve.QP. Download the tseries version 1.9 package and unzip it. The tseries folder contains a folder called R that contains the tseries file. Have a look at the portfolio.optim function in the file.

Regards,

Hannu Kahra
Progetti Speciali
Monte Paschi Asset Management SGR S.p.A.
Via San Vittore, 37
IT-20123 Milano, Italia

Tel.: +39 02 43828 754
Mobile: +39 333 876 1558