[R-sig-finance] RE: [R] General Question on learning R...

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Wed May 4 03:57:49 CEST 2005

For an installed package (rather than source), the R-ex/ directory contains
the code in the Example section of help pages; e.g., if you run
example(somefun), the code in somefun-ex.R is source()'ed.

Stuff in the demo/ directory are executed by the demo() function, and it's
optional:  Most packages do not have demo code.

Andy