[R-sig-finance] Please do NOT cross-post

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed May 4 02:08:03 CEST 2005

Folks,

The list is subscriber-only, to the benefit of all of us as it keeps spam
down.  It also means that I have to manually approve all posts by non-member.

Now, whenever anyone cross-posts --- which is discouraged by r-help as well
-- intervention is needed on all posts by non-members that come cross-posted
via r-help.  As this is a nuisance, I plead with everybody here to either
post here, or on r-help (or whichever other suitable list) -- but on one list
only.

So please: don't cross-post.

Thanks,  Dirk

--
An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he
predicted yesterday didn't happen today.  --  Laurence J. Peter