[R-sig-finance] Its function and yahoo

Daniel Herlemont dherlemont at yats.com
Mon May 2 16:24:29 CEST 2005

Hi,
> Yes, so maybe time for someone else to become immortal by supplying
> a patch

I have done it ... so I am immortal :)
This is a still a modified version of the original tseries version ..
so I am still partly immortal,

see file attached.
In addition to adjustements,
I have splitted the function in two parts:
1. reading quotes from local file
2. downloading from

I work a lot with R,
both for consulting services for hedge Funds and teaching.
see my site
http://www.yats.com/

unfortunately most of R teaching stuff are in french.

Daniel HERLEMONT
Associate Professor of Finance
Ecole Supérieure d'Ingénieurs Léonard de Vinci (ESILV)
Département Mathématique et Ingénierie Financière
92916 PARIS LA DEFENSE CEDEX

YATS
http://www.yats.com