[R-sig-finance] Re: Rmetrics 191.10057

Tamas Papp tpapp at axelero.hu
Mon Jul 5 09:29:03 CEST 2004

On Sun, Jul 04, 2004 at 11:07:09AM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> In the meantime, you can fetch sources and i386 Debian packages manually
> (sorry, no apt-get support here) from
>
> 	http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/code/rmetrics/

Has anyone tried making the Debian packages for the powerpc
architecture?

Note that I am not asking that somebody compile them for me, I am only
interested in whether they build.  I am considering buying a powerbook
and running debian on it, and it this doesn't work, it would seriously
discourage me.

Thanks,

Tamas

--
Tamás K. Papp
E-mail: tpapp at axelero.hu
        tpapp at princeton.edu
Please try to send only (latin-2) plain text, not HTML or other garbage.