[R-sig-Fedora] R package RPMs for Fedora

Iñaki Ucar |uc@r @end|ng |rom |edor@project@org
Mon May 4 21:18:24 CEST 2020

On Mon, 4 May 2020 at 18:34, José Abílio Matos <jamatos using fc.up.pt> wrote:

> Hi Iñaki,
>   just tangentially related to this subject, what is the status of the copr that you have
> related with automatic build of R packages?

Hi, José, the Copr repo is working great! I wrote a brief note about
it [1], and the README contains further details [2]. I use it in all
my machines and the servers I maintain, and I'm very happy with it.
Every day, a GitHub action checks which packages where
updated/added/archived on CRAN and triggers the corresponding builds.

[1] https://www.enchufa2.es/archives/cran2copr-rpm-repos-with-15k-binary-r-packages.html
[2] https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/iucar/cran/

--
Iñaki Úcar