[R-sig-Fedora] Fedora 29 upgrade: texlive-scheme-medium may depend on R (texlive-includernw)

Andreas Storvik Strauman @ndre@@@@@@tr@um@n @ending from uit@no
Sat Nov 10 18:56:56 CET 2018

Hello! I'm confused as to what the actual problem with includeRnw is? Is the problem

that it relies on R-knitr? Before it would be withdrawn, may I be given an opportunity

to fix said problem?

includeRnw only invokes the already existing R installation, and should not affect

any other global settings or affect the installation in any way. If this is the case,

it's a bug and I'd like more details so I could fix said bug.

I agree that for larger projects using includeRnw easily would be redundant as

R is invoked on a per-file basis and not by it's own including syntax. However,

one might like files properly separated and executed individually. I myself

find it a fairly nice workflow for many of my projects.