[R-sig-Fedora] problems compiling packages | 3.3.0 | Linux

Brian Fallik brian at clypd.com
Mon Jun 6 23:04:33 CEST 2016

Apologies if this email is a top post. I'm not sure how to reply to a
thread if I'm not subscribed.

We recently encountered the same issue that Evan reported on 6/4 and I can
confirm that updated to 3.3.0-5 does address the build failure. Will
3.3.0-5 make it into EPEL? If so, do you have any idea when? The current
package is breaking our build process and I'm wondering if it's worth the
effort to implement a workaround or not.

brian