[R-sig-Fedora] Centos / Fedora rpm - issue with openblas

enzo at smartinsightsfromdata.com enzo at smartinsightsfromdata.com
Mon Jun 16 22:45:54 CEST 2014

Guys, with respect, it is the latest RPM that broke things.

My Centos 6.5 was safely installed with R 3.02 and a dynamic link to openblas.  Few days ago I got notification of a new RPM for 3.1.  I installed (there was a communication about libraries but not very clear as per the consequences) and  that broke things for me.

Thanks