[R-sig-Fedora] Updating R on RHL5

Christos Hatzis chatzis-rhel at nuverabio.com
Wed Dec 19 14:57:02 CET 2012

Thank you Marc.

That's right, my subscription to RHEL has lapsed as this system has
remained unused for a couple of years and I am debating whether it would
be worth it for the occasional use.

My apologies if this question is off-topic but is there a way to switch
from RHEL to EPEL for system updates now or this is much more involved.
Any direction or pointers are appreciated.

Thanks again.
-Christos

--
Christos Hatzis, Ph.D.