[R-sig-Fedora] Installing texlive dependencies

Petar Milin pmilin at ff.uns.ac.rs
Wed Apr 18 19:15:39 CEST 2012

I did not want to offend anyone, or someone's effort. I wrote that I
tried it with F15, which is a time ago. Sorry if I sounded rude!
Anyway, it could be that TeXLive 2011 is working better now, but the
question remains: R will ask for the dependencies, since TeXLive 2011,
even from repositories, will install in different directory, not the
'/usr/share/texmf'. What to do with this issue?

Thanks!
PM