[R-sig-Fedora] Fedora 11: Package RBGL won't install

Peter Baker baker.peter2009 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 07:09:48 CEST 2009

Dear Tom and Matthias

Thanks very much for your prompt replies!!

I have upgraded boost to testing on 64 bit box but not on netbook
(586) so I'll let you know how it goes. Like Tom I feel a bit short of
time at present but I'm hoping to get to it in next few days

Cheers
Peter

--
Dr Peter Baker | Senior Lecturer/Statistician | Epidemiology & Biostatistics

Room 416 | School of Population Health |The University of Queensland | Public
Health Building | Herston Rd | Herston Qld 4006 | Australia

Ph: +61 7 3346 4747 | Fax: +61 7 3365 5442 | http://www.sph.uq.edu.au/  |
Email: p.baker1 at uq.edu.au or baker.peter2009 at gmail.com