[R-sig-Fedora] gpg signature for packages

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Wed Sep 10 14:08:02 CEST 2008

margherita mutarelli píše v St 10. 09. 2008 v 13:01 +0200:
> I am new to this mailing list and I apologize if my question is naive but I
> couldn't find help about it on the CRAN site.

There is no such thing as a bad question -- just bad answers. And only
God and Google know how many naive (or altogether stupid) questions we
asked while learning about Linux (and I produce some of them even now
when I don't have an opportunity to blame my Linux innocence). That
said, I am not sure, that I know the answer -- I haven't used cran.repo
myself.

> I have just manually set a "cran.repo" for yum but I don't know how can I
> install the gpg key for the packages. Can you please tell me how to do it?
> By now I just used the  --nogpgcheck and it worked fine.

grep gpgkey /etc/yum.repos.d/cran.repo

???