[R-sig-Epi] Zero-inflated poisson regression models with sampling weights.

anna freni sterrantino annafreni at yahoo.it
Thu May 21 17:12:56 CEST 2015

Dear Mohd,check this help pageR Data Analysis Examples: Zero-Inflated Poisson Regression

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| R Data Analysis Examples: Zero-Inflated Poisson Regressi...R Data Analysis Examples: Zero-Inflated Poisson Regression Zero-inflated poisson regression is used to model count data that has an excess of zero counts.  |
|  |
| Visualizza su www.ats.ucla.edu | Anteprima per Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

  if can help. I do think that survey package has this model.

Cheers
Anna

 Anna Freni Sterrantino
Department of Statistics